Water Heater Installation Deer Park, TX
It never fails. You complete what you think is your final major project at your home and then something breaks. Whether the item needs to be repaired or replaced all depends on the amount of damage done. When it comes to your water heater, the best way to determine if a repair or complete replacement is the best option is to call a local plumbing professional. Whether you are experiencing a sudden lack of hot water, intermittent hot water supply, foul odors, or rust colored water, we can help. Our team of licensed plumbers can identify issues with your home’s hot water heater quickly and accurately. If it is repairable, we’ll repair it. In cases where repair is not an option we can provide you with fast and affordable water heater installation in Deer Park the very same day you call!
Looking to upgrade your home’s hot water heater? We recieve calls every day from homeowners throughout Deer Park, Houston, La Porte, Pasadena, The Woodlands, and all of Harris County, inquiring about the cost to upgrade their home’s water heater. Whether you are looking to have a new tankless water heater installed, or simply want to replace an older inefficient water heater with a newer model, we have a solution for you! We can walk you through the entire process from selecting the right brand, energy type, and size water heater for your home or business.
We install standard 40 & 50 gallon gas & electric hot water heaters the same day throughout Deer Park when you call before 2pm in most cases. If we cannot get to you the same day you call, then next day delivery and installation will be arranged. Give us a call today to schedule your water heater installation in Deer Park at 281-645-5039.
In business since 1985, the team at Heaton Plumbing Inc. has provided superior and knowledgeable service all throughout Harris County Texas any time of the day or night. Whether you need to schedule an appointment for service or require emergency repairs, no project is too big or too small for our team.
Common Water Heater Issues
Do you have a gut feeling that your water heater has something wrong with it? If so, it’s best to trust your gut and get on the phone with a plumber immediately. The longer you let a possibly defective water heater lie without repair or replacement, the likelier it becomes that it will burst and flood your home. Below, you will find a list of the most common water heater issues homeowners all over Deer Park, TX and the surrounding communities experience during their lifetime:
- Weird noises: No matter the age of your home it will make some weird noises every now and then. It’s when you hear new odd noises that you’ve never heard before that raises concern. These weird noises might be coming from your water heater. If they are, it’s time to call a plumber because there might be too much sediment in the bottom of the tank.
- Foul water: Does the water in your shower or bathroom sink smell foul? If so, it’s a sure sign that there is bacteria in the water heater tank. A plumber will need to empty the tank, clean it and refill it with fresh, clean water to get rid of the foul smell from your spigots.
- Leaks: Are there puddles of water at the base of the water heater tank? If so, you need to trace the origin of the leak. It could be coming from another source, or it could be coming from the tank. If it’s coming from the tank, it’s time to replace said tank.
- No hot water: Missing out on hot water might be due to a tripped breaker in the electrical box. Or, it could be a sign that the water heater has failed or is failing.
If you are experiencing any of the above issues with your home’s hot water heater and think it may be time to have a new hot water heater installed in your home, we can help!
Heaton Plumbing provides fast, affordable, and reliable water heater installation in Deer Park, Pasadena, La Porte, Houston & all surrounding areas 7 days a week!
Water Heater Installation
Has your water heater shown any signs of trouble like the ones listed above? If so, it’s time to call the team at Heaton Plumbing Inc. to schedule an appointment for water heater installation in Deer Park, TX. For the most part, water heaters don’t last any longer than 12 to 13 years. This is why you must take note of when it was installed so you aren’t surprised with a flooded first floor or basement when you come home from work one day. Letting the water heater get to this point will cause you to spend unnecessary funds on replacing drywall, insulation, flooring and other materials.
How do I know if my water heater is past the point of repair?
The best way to tell that your water heater is no longer serviceable, or can no longer be repaired, is by looking for water that has pooled around its base. If the source of the water cannot be found from anywhere else, it’s coming from the heater. This is a major sign that repairs will not save the unit and that it must be replaced.
Considerations when shopping for a new hot water heater.
It’s important for you to take the following considerations into account when the time comes to shop for a new water heater for your Deer Park, TX home:
- Storage or tankless? The answer to this question all depends on how many people live in your home. If all the kids still live at home you then it’s time to choose a storage water heater. If you have an empty nest, make sure you go with the tankless option.
- How will the heater be powered? The water heater you choose for replacement must be powered the same way the previous unit was powered. Either by gas, propane, or electricity. You can also decide to convert to gas if you so choose.
- The size of the tank. Can you get an idea for how much hot water is used daily in your home? If the children still live at home you need to take this into consideration. Make sure you don’t replace a large tank with a smaller one when you have a full house. This will only lead to fighting over the time in the shower.
- The price of the unit. A high efficiency water heater will cost more upfront but will eventually pay for itself in the long run on your utility bills.
How long should I expect my new water heater to last?
The choice you make as to the type of unit you install as a replacement for your previous unit will depend on how long it lasts. A water heater that converts cold water to hot water using electricity will have a lifespan ranging from 10 to 15 years. A water heater that utilizes gas will have a lifespan ranging from eight to 12 years.
Can I install my new water heater myself?
There are plenty of homeowners out there who can handle just about any repair or renovation project known to man. Despite this, the installation of a new water heater is not a project you should take upon yourself to complete. You will be dealing with electricity and combustible materials (gas or propane). You don’t want to wind up electrocuting yourself or causing an explosion. A licensed plumber has the experience and knowledge to safely install your new water heater and resolve any issues that might arise along the way.
Call Heaton Plumbing Inc. to Schedule an Appointment Today
Does your water heater need to be replaced? Are you worried that it is past its prime and is close to failing? If so, it’s time to schedule an appointment for water heater installation in Deer Park, TX. Call the experienced, trusted and knowledgeable staff at Heaton Plumbing Inc. today to schedule an appointment at 281-645-5039. Our team will present all of the options available for a replacement water heater and answer your questions about the project in a timely manner.