Drain Cleaning La Porte
Our plumbing experts in Houston TX are completely equipped to clean all drains, showers, toilets and sewers, including yard drains. You name it, we clean it. We will video and trace the problem and make repairs as needed. We have installed thousands of sewer cleanouts. We can do it all. Does your house have a ground level sewer clean out? If not, you should seriously consider putting one in. We use power snakes and powerful water jetters as needed. Clogged drains? No Problem! At Heaton Plumbing, we specialize in clearing drains. Whether it is your kitchen, bath, basement, or toilet we can handle any drain. We have advanced tools and technology to get to the root of the problem.
- Reliable Technicians – Our technicians are all background checked, drug tested, and properly trained.
- Cleanliness Guaranteed – We respect you and your property.
- Same Day Service – Call before noon and get service today! You can even get emergency service at night or on weekend
La Porte TX Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Services
Our plumbing experts in Houston are the best at troubleshooting plumbing problems. From old homes to new homes, to restored homes or commercial property, only the experienced plumber has a keen ability effectively diagnose and solve any plumbing problem he’s faced with. Heaton Plumbing prides itself on possessing the most extensive plumbing knowledge in the plumbing business. Building a plumbing reputation of the very highest quality plumbing work, unmatched plumbing expertise, and most importantly; the most honest business in the Houston plumbing industry. Word of mouth recommendations and referrals are the backbone of expert plumbing service. Proficient plumbing troubleshooters do not waste time chasing after plumbing solutions that are not needed. Aiming for the most time saving and cost effective plumbing methods that will eliminate the plumbing problem and frustration.
- Homeowners should consider replacing old water heaters, furnaces, toilets, or any other appliance with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. This means any unit that is more than 12-15 years old can probably pay for itself within a few years by reduced utility usage.
- Periodically drain water from the bottom of your water heater to remove sediment. This will extend the life of your water heater.
- Stop annoying water hammer noises by installing shock absorbers that absorb vibrations in water lines.
- Use biodegradable soaps & detergents.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Replacing an old shower head can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- Don’t put up with any slowly dripping faucets. A slow drip can waste as much as 150 gallons og water each day or 4,500 gallons per month and will add to the water bill.
Water Line Repair/Installation
Heaton Plumbing is equipped to solve your waterline problems, 24/7 in the Houston TX area. Our skilled phone and service technicians can quickly hunt down the source of your problem and detail for you the proper solution. We are expert at solving a variety of waterline problems, such as:
- Waterline repairs
- Replacement of damaged pipes
- Redirection of the flow of your current piping system
- and more
Waterline bursts and broken pipes won’t search out a perfect time in your schedule. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to be at your side to help when water floods your home or business. Our expert technical representatives can, over the phone, walk you through the troubleshooting and shutting off your water main to stem the flow of water into your structure. Next, we send out our technicians to your home to diagnose and cure the problem. Because we’re there for you 24/7, we can remedy your predicament and get you back to a dry, normal life. We take pains to equip our techs’ trucks with all the latest parts, tools, and supplies to maximize our ability to solve your problem in one visit, if possible.
Spike in Your Monthly Water Bill
If you’ve seen an upsurge in your recent monthly water bill, the most likely culprit is a leak in your main water line. Without expert service and repair, you will literally throw money down the drain—not to mention the bigger problems the leak will create as it just grows into flooding of your home or business or a dreaded pipe burst.
Trench-less Technology – Pipe Bursting
In many cases, we can provide you with breakthrough trench-less technology to replace your waterline. Trench-less water line replacement;
- is much more economical
- involves less mess and expense of tearing up your driveway or yard
- takes much less time to accomplish
- offers much less of an environmental footprint
Not all situations can allow trench-less waterline repair, but rest assured that your Heaton Plumbing professionals will advise you if this is the right option for your needs.