Drain Cleaning in Houston, Tx
Our plumbing experts in Houston TX are completely equipped to clean all drains, showers, toilets and sewers, including yard drains. You name it, we clean it. We will video and trace the problem and make repairs as needed. We have installed thousands of sewer cleanouts. We can do it all. Does your house have a ground level sewer clean out? If not, you should seriously consider putting one in. We use power snakes and powerful water jetters as needed. Clogged drains? No Problem! At Heaton Plumbing, we specialize in clearing drains. Whether it is your kitchen, bath, basement, or toilet we can handle any drain. We have advanced tools and technology to get to the root of the problem.
- Reliable Technicians – Our technicians are all background checked, drug tested, and properly trained.
- Cleanliness Guaranteed – We respect you and your property.
- Same Day Service – Call before noon and get service today! You can even get emergency service at night or on weekends.
- Kitchen Drains
- Bathroom Sink Drains
- Bathtub Drains
- Shower Drains
- Main Line – Drain Cleaning
- Floor Drains
- Clogged Toilets
- Sewer Drain Cleaning
We will unstop the drain in your home. We will even use our advanced camera technology to help make sure your drains are clear and your problems are gone for good.
Why Choose Heaton Plumbing
Heaton Plumbing of Houston is a professional, full service, & experienced plumbing company that takes great pride in our ability to provide top quality drain cleaning in Houston at fair & affordable prices.
Our team of background checked, drug tested, and state-licensed plumbers have the skillset and experience necessary to clear any clogged drain. So, whether you are in need of emergency clogged drain cleaning in Houston, La Porte, Deer Park, or Pasadena, Tx, or would like to schedule a routine drain cleaning service, we are the company for the job.
From your initial call to the completion of service we will make sure that everything runs smoothly, on-time, and on budget. Give us a call today to schedule your fast & affordable drain cleaning in Houston, Tx, and see why over 1,000 residents of Harris County call on Heaton Plumbing to perform their drain cleaning every single year!
How Often Should Drains Be Cleaned?
In order to ensure that drains flow smoothly and remain debris free, we recommend hiring a plumber to perform a thorough drain cleaning service once per year. In between drain cleanings it is a good idea to incorporate drain cleaning into your cleaning schedule. This can be done simply by pouring boiling water down drains on a weekly basis. Boiling water works great at breaking down build up and mitigating mold and bacteria growth in pipes.
Beware of over-the-counter drain cleaning products such as Draino or LIQUID PLUMR. These products can cause serious damage to your home’s sewer lines.
DIY Drain Cleaning Tips
- Simply DIY drain cleaning – Plug the affected drain using a stopper or wash cloth that can be removed easily. Fill the tub or sink over the drain with a large pot of boiling water. Quickly pull the stopper or wash cloth to allow the full force of the hot water to run through the pipes. For an added boost you may added vinegar and baking soda to the water mixture.
- Clearing mold – While some mold types, specifically those that create mycotoxins, can be very dangerous to humans, most, like those found in showers and bath tubs, are usually harmless. If you are experiencing mold growth in your shower or bathroom drains you can scrub the mold with a drain brush. After all visible mold has been scrubbed away, vinegar, baking soda, and hot water can be used in tandem to flush the affected area. Repeat as necessary.
- Dealing with hair buildup – Hair buildup is far and away the leading cause of clogs in bathtub and shower drains. In most cases it requires the service of a professional plumber to thoroughly remove hair that has created significant buildup. Contact us to to schedule your shower drain cleaning in Houston. Once cleared, we can even install a simple drain strainer to prevent hair clogs in the future.
- Severe blockages – It is always recommended that you call a plumber if hot water does not effectively clear out minor drain blockages. If foul odors are present, this is a good indicator that you have a more serious issue deeper down the line. In any case, have a plumber come out to examine the line can be as inexpensive as $45. A small price to pay for piece of mind and to avoid costly sewer line replacement services.
- Kitchen sinks & garbage disposals – When foul odors arise from bathroom sinks, there is good cause for concern. However, with kitchen sinks that concern is slightly less so. This is primarily due to the fact that garbage disposals are notorious for bad odors.